NSI-MIs Arch positioner family represents a significant break-through in position accuracy. Our highly engineered structure combined with high precision servo system provide extreme accuracy in radial and elevation measurements. Our arch positioners can easily achieve 0.002° RMS of position accuracy in elevation and 0.002 RMS in radial position accuracy. The standard scan radii range from 1.2m to 10m. Standard add-on options such as motorized radial and cross range slides can be added to improve position accuracy.
NSI-MIs arch positioners are offered as standalone products or as part of a complete system that includes a position controller, instrumentation, and a measurement workstation.
- Up to 33' (10 m) standard scan radius
- Up to 0.002° RMS angular position accuracy
- Up to 0.002 RMS radial position accuracy
- 90, 115, 135 and 180° versions available
- Capable of handling a wide range of payloads