Large Horizontal XY Positioners
The large horizontal XY positioners are ideal for measurement or inspection of articles in horizontal orientation with minimum measurement dimension in either X or Y greater than 26 feet. The large horizontal XY positioners are based on a H frame design. The positioners are constructed using two reinforced steel X rails that support a stiff yet light weight Y-bridge on precision bearing rails. The high capacity probe stage can accommodate various types probes. Native accuracy of the XY positioner can be enhanced using optional laser based error correction.
- High planarity & position repeatability
- 46' x 26' (14.0 m x 7.9 m) to 66' x 66' (20.0 m x 20.0 m) scan area
- Precision rack and pinion drive
- H frame design for high accuracy
- Ease of assembly and alignment
- Laser based enhanced accuracy options available