The Panther 8100 High Speed Receiver is designed for high performance antenna testing where speed and accuracy are required. This two-channel system collects multi-port, multi-frequency data at 1 Million (1,000,000) measurements per second, while freeing the measurement application software from stringent timing requirements.
The Panther 8100 Receiver is capable of high-speed measurements and builds on the high-performance heritage of the Panther 9100. The Panther 8100 Receiver includes front panel LED trigger indicators.
- High speed digital measurement receiver
- Reduces antenna test time - improves range productivity
- 1 Million (1,000,000) multi-beam measurements per second
- Frequency coverage from 5 MHz to 110 GHz with appropriate frequency converter
- Supports a wide variety of RF sources from NSI-MI, Keysight, and others
- Supports multi-port switching, synchronization, and pulse mode options
- Simple DLL interface allows integration into automated test programs
- Fully integrated with NSI2000 antenna measurement software