Anechoic Range Design For Electromagnetic Measurements
- Provides guidance on the proper design of indoor ranges for RF antenna measurements;
- Explores the important aspects of specifying the range or resources needed in a development program;
- Introduces analysis of existing ranges to determine their suitability for performing specific test that a user of the range may require;
- Readers find in-depth coverage of the design of ranges and how to evaluate the error contributions of the range and the best approach to measure a system, antenna, or other radiating hardware;
- Provides information on selecting the right range to make a specific type of measurement and understanding for an RF absorber;
- Includes MATLAB® scripts to help readers estimate the performance of an RF absorber;
- Readers will be able to estimate the required space for a given type of measurement, as well as identify what type of range is the better choice, based on physical limitations and economics;
- Describes simple rules for the design of an anechoic chamber, based on the required accuracy and parameters to be measured.
Save 30% Plus FREE Standard Shipping with Promo Code: ROD30
Order now at www.ArtechHouse.com
Cannot be combined with other discounts. Offer expires 8/31/2019.